What’s really important for you?
It can make a lot of sense to spend some time and money learning how to talk with your partner and resolve conflicts. In the long run, maybe this is more important than a vacation or a more expensive car?
Work at the start of a relationship is often the best investment you can make in yourself.
- Is he or she right for me?
- Will we still care about each other next year?
- I love her – or him – but can we can work things out?
- When do we make the commitment to move forward?
- How do we decide who pays for what?
- Do we want children? And if so, when?
- What about her mother?